Little Jake had not quite reached his third week of life when, at the age of three weeks, he was accidentally left inside a burning shed. Bill Lindler, a neighbor, came to the aid of the dog and, in the process, suffered burns to around 75 percent of his body, including his paw pads.

Unfortunately, his owners dumped him off in the rear of the veterinary facility because they were unable to pay for his care, and he was left there alone.

Jake made a speedy recovery thanks to the attentive individuals who worked for the Hanahan Fire Department. At the moment, he serves as the official mascot of the Fire Department, and he travels to schools in order to assist young students. Investigate how to be safe around a furnace and what to do in the event of an unexpected incident.

By Anna

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *