One of the most difficult things a person can go through is bearing witness to the anguish of their relationship. People who aren’t mentally strong could have a hard time dealing with stressful circumstances like these, and as a result, they might not be able to ask for assistance at the appropriate time.

When the pregnant guy in our tale unexpectedly lost consciousness, he went through a similar experience to the one described here. In spite of this, he was able to contact 911 in a timely manner, but he was surprised to learn that Anna was suffering from a disease that was potentially fatal.

The year 2016 provided Anna and Nate Weeber, who reside in Zeeland, Michigan, with the most terrifying experience of their lives. It was a typical Saturday morning as the man and woman were getting ready to go on a bike ride with their son Declan, who was 2 years old at the time.

Anna, who was 26 weeks pregnant at the time, had a severe headache out of the blue, but she chalked it up to another one of her recurring migraines. Soon after, the Weebers came to the conclusion that she was in error. There was a critical medical situation. When Anna thought back,

“My head hurt more than it ever had before, and I’ve had my fair share of headaches. It was as if a balloon were being filled with tar, and it was in my mind.”

As soon as Nate saw that his wife was in discomfort, he rushed to get some pain medication from the nearby medical cabinet. In the hope that the discomfort would subside soon, he provided Anna with the medication along with a glass of water.

The severity of the discomfort did not lessen as time passed, and Anna soon began to vomit up as a result. In addition to this, she was experiencing cramping in her stomach and had no idea what was going on with her. All she was aware of was the fact that she needed to tell Nate about her symptoms. She said that:

“I got the impression that God was trying to tell me that I should inform Nate about what had happened. It gave me chills. This was no ordinary headache; it was far more severe.”

Anna also claimed that she was unable to move the left side of her body, and a few seconds later, she passed out completely. Nate made an effort to rouse her but quickly came to the conclusion that he needed to contact them for assistance. After quickly grabbing his phone, he promptly contacted 911 to report the incident.

The first responder questioned Nate about what had occurred before instructing him to raise Anna’s arms over her head in order to stabilize her. Her right arm moved up as he raised both of her arms, but he was shocked to observe that her left arm did not move at all.

Anna was taken to the emergency room of Holland Hospital as soon as the ambulance carrying the paramedics arrived. After conducting diagnostic procedures on her, the CT scan revealed that she had a cerebral aneurysm that had burst.

Her medical care will continue in the Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital, as the physicians have recommended it. Dr. Justin Singer, the neurosurgeon who treated Anna, said that he had to perform a potentially dangerous treatment in order to save both the mother and the baby. This also indicated that Anna’s life was in grave danger. Nate said:

“There’s no telling if I’ll ever be able to get my wife back to the way she was before. Or if she would spend the rest of her life confined to a wheelchair, or whether she would perish away.”

Nate did not sure what would happen next, so he posted a message on Facebook asking his friends to pray for Anna. He was a firm believer in the efficacy of prayer and was hopeful that it might hasten his wife’s recovery.

After a total of twenty hours, the surgeon came out of the operating room and informed Nate that his wife’s procedure had been a success. Despite this, they were required to continue to monitor Anna closely.

After a few days had passed, Anna was diagnosed with vasospasm, which led to an increase in the pressure inside her brain. Nate made the plea to his pals to pray over and over again for Anna.

Nate said that one day, when he was at home, God spoke with him via a sign. He received a photograph in the mail that seemed to show a child’s hand grasping the hand of an adult male, who he assumed to be the child’s father. Nate was under the impression that God was attempting to reassure him that everything will work out.

Nate found inspiration to keep going in a passage from the Bible that was placed next to the picture. Nate said that he could identify with the photo since he had the impression that he was clinging to the hand of God during the whole event.

Nate had been informed by the physicians that the normal range for brain pressure is between 10-15, but Anna’s was climbing closer to 20. He prayed to God that if Anna was going to be entirely cured, the number “12” would appear on the blood pressure monitor. In his recollection,

It went down to a 12 for me to snap a photo with my phone, and then it went back up to somewhere between 16 and 18 after that.

After a few days had passed, Anna’s brain pressure had unexpectedly returned to normal. After being brought to the emergency room, Anna had to stay there for eighteen days before she was able to go home. She was able to recall:

“God made his presence known to us several times throughout the brief 18 days that we spent in the hospital. There are moments when a miracle is performed right in front of our own eyes.”

Anna said that the remainder of her pregnancy went without any complications. She was initially concerned that the operation might result in difficulties throughout her pregnancy, but such concerns were unfounded. Soon after, she gave birth to a perfectly healthy son whom they named Hudson.

The Weebers had a firm faith that prayers would answer their needs and guide them through the most difficult time of their life. They had an unwavering faith in the efficacy of prayer and often contemplated what they would have done in the event that God had not come to their aid.

Are you in agreement with Anna and Nate’s statement? Do you feel that God gave him signs to reassure him that everything would be well, and that he need not worry? We are really interested in hearing your thoughts.

Click this link to read another account of a guy who overheard his wife saying, “get me out of here,” just before the medics disconnected her from the life support machine.

By Anna

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *